“Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.”Proverbs 31:30
Today’s women are longing for encouragement and interaction with other women like them as they spiritually strive to mature in their faith and minister in their church and to their community. The Women’s Ministry of Mount Hermon encourages spiritual growth and personal development through a variety of opportunities.
Bible study opportunities:
- Morning and evening Bible study opportunities are made available for small groups in the Spring and Fall both on campus and at member homes. Posting of dates, times and locations are made available on our homepage and this site as they occur.
- Participating in special spiritual renewal events like "Women of Faith" or Priscilla Shirer's "Going Beyond"
- Our Fall dinner event is in the works now. Mark Friday, September 12, 2014 on your calendar now and come and enjoy a lovely dinner and hear guest speaker, Camille Wheeler of Jacksonville, FL.
- Needle Work Group - Supplying chemo hats and pillows for breast cancer patients. Additionally providing scarves, hats and blankets for babies and those in need.
- "Clipping for a Cause" - Helping God’s Store House with food and supplies
For more information contact the church office (724-7118)