“As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.” Proverbs 27:17
Men are called to be spiritual leaders in the home, in the workplace and in the church. The Men’s Ministry of Mount Hermon is committed to equip and empower men by building their faith and discipleship relationship with Jesus Christ through various opportunities of Bible study, prayer, fellowship and service.
Bible study opportunities:
Tuesday morning Men’s Bible study/Breakfast meeting in the fellowship hall at 6:15 am.
- Widows & Widowers luncheon
- Honoring our Mothers church-wide breakfast
- Super Saturday by doing small jobs/ for those in our church and community who need help
- Building/Construction mission trips and small jobs construction at the church
- Teaching boys Wednesday nights in missions education and service projects
- Danville Braves Faith Night/Hotdog Supper
- Jimmy Turpin Golf Outing
For more information contact Lydia Landrum (724-7118)